National Development (www.natdev.com) is one of Boston’s leading real estate operators and developers. Since 1983, National Development has developed close to 25 million square feet in over 45 communities throughout the region. In addition, the firm manages over nine million square feet of commercial and residential property. National Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including medical, flexible spending, disability and life insurance, and a 401(K) Retirement Plan. Unless otherwise noted, please forward resume to HR@natdev.com or fax to 617-663-6038.
Leasing Manager – E3 Green District (Allston)
A great opportunity to be part of a fantastic team at a hip, highly sustainable three building residential complex and part of a growing and successful development and property management company. In your role you will report to the Property Manager and be responsible for managing the leasing and renewal process, motivating the leasing team, and providing administrative support as necessary to maintain occupancy at a fast-paced residential community. We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 2 years of property management experience, knowledge of Yardi (preferred), and other property-management system familiarity (such as Yieldstar, On-Site, Rent Café, and CRM) is a plus. You should be a team player and possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills. This position is full-time with a competitive salary and benefit package. Weekend work is required. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Development/Charles River Realty Investors — Acquisitions Analyst, Newton, MA
National Development develops, operates and invests in all major property types, including office, industrial, hospitality, retail, and housing, as well as healthcare-related properties (senior housing, medical office, research lab). Charles River Realty Investors LLC, the investment management platform of National Development, sponsors a series of closed-end discretionary funds focused on value-added real estate investments. Its investors consist primarily of educational endowments, pension funds, charitable foundations and family offices. Charles River is currently investing its third closed-end discretionary fund, Charles River Realty Fund III, L.P. A $300 million fund, it is anticipated that Fund III will acquire over $1.5 billion in real estate assets over the next three years. The investments will be diverse by product type and strategy and will include development and redevelopment situations as well as the acquisition of existing real estate.
The Acquisition Analyst will work directly with the ND and Charles River investment team, including acquisition directors and the principals of the firm, on the acquisition and asset management of real estate investments. The Analyst will be actively involved in all aspects of the investment life cycle: acquisition, financing, asset and portfolio management, lease and credit analysis and disposition.
The primary responsibilities of the Acquisition Analyst will include:
– Constructing and analyzing financial models to value potential commercial real estate investments using discounted cash flow analysis and other methods.
– Performing comparative and complex lease analysis.
– Evaluating property offering memorandums and preparing and analyzing pro-forma cash flows.
– Assisting in the due diligence and closing process and maintaining transaction related files.
– Preparing presentations and Investment Committee materials.
– Researching market trends and preparing various market studies.
– Assisting with the analysis and preparation of investor reporting and meeting materials.
– Supporting various asset management roles related to existing investments including annual valuations, analyzing the actual performance of assets relative to budgeted performance and operating costs audits.
Qualified candidates should have 0-2 years of experience and possess or exhibit the following:
– Bachelor’s Degree demonstrating strong academic performance.
– Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and a demonstrated interest in working with numbers.
– Intense attention to detail and capacity to work both independently and as part of a collegial team.
– Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Ability to organize work efficiently and meet deadlines in a demanding work environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary for presenting analysis and recommendations to senior management.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com